I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sunday's coming!

If you've been coming to my blog - you know that I like to do something fun on Fridays!

I think because I work really hard all week doing ministry stuff - mentoring local ladies, working in my local church, writing blogs that are more of a spiritual nature...

         ..... and by the time Friday rolls around - I like to let my hair down and just relax a bit.

Also, if you've been here before you know I'm a Texas gal at heart - even though I currently live in New Orleans.  You can find my husband & I two-stepping in our kitchen often!!

So... in celebration of the weekend - I thought I might post a country music video of a song I just LOVE!

I love the phrase, "Friday's here, but Sunday's coming!"  This coming Sunday is Halloween.  I've read so many blogs about whether to "celebrate" this day or not.  I've read all the whys & why nots.  And this morning, I thought, "ya know... it's still Sunday" - Halloween or not - it's still the "Lord's Day!"

And I LOVE Sundays!  That's why I LOVE this song!  My two favorites about Sunday are church with my family & the sacred Sunday afternoon nap!

What do you love about Sunday?




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!