I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Humbling accepting Blog Awards

Today I am thanking my God for my precious online friends!  We all put our hearts out there in the blogosphere hoping that someone will 1) read what we wrote and 2) actually like it enough to leave a sweet comment.

I have been blogging here at Living Above Ministries for about a year and a half.  I am just amazed at the miles that God has taken my simple act of obedience - to simply share what He teaches me with those around me - and now beyond me!

I can honestly say that I have very dear friends that span from Canada, East Coast, West Coast and every where in between!  This was all orchestrated by the hand of God!

In the recent few months I have been graced with several blog awards!  Imagine that!  I have received the Versatile Blogger Award 3 times, and most recently the Beautiful Blogger Award just this past week!

Thank you to the following sweet sweet friends that have blessed my life and my crazy days more than I can share here!  You're gift of this reward has put a smile on my face!


This Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by:




The Beautiful Blogger Award was given to me by:



Here are the rules attached to this reward:
1.  Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2.  Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3.  Share 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me...
1.  I actually love getting up early (before everyone else) - this usually happens at 4am!
2.  My husband & I have had a date every Friday night since we started dating!
3.  I like a few of the reality shows (shhhhh....)
4.  I don't read fiction (just not enough time).
5.  My husband is my hero!
6.  I have a Chemistry degree.
7.  No matter where I live - I love being a Texas gal!

I am honored to accept these awards and am pleased to pass them on!!!  I will be selecting who to pass these 2 wonderful awards to on - later this week!

I hope you all enjoy your Saturday!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!