Do you ever feel like some weeks are longer than others? It reality each week only has 168 hours. But in my life some of those hours seem to be on fast forward and at other times they seem to be marching time. Can you relate?
I experienced the latter this week. We had STAAR testing at the beginning of the week. Therefore I didn't see some of my students for 2 days. No worries... we had enough drama with them Wednesday & Thursday to last me for the rest of the semester!
But here we are (like every week) staring at Friday... finally! I've already given this day - and all that it may hold to the Lord. Even though it was a hard week - He has sustained me. It didn't beat me!
Just a quick update on Franklin happenings....
1. I only have 2 more online classes and an ESL test and I will be COMPLETELY done with my certification. In fact, I've already signed my contract for next year with LHS Science.
2. I'm speaking at a local church's Women's Retreat in April. I'm really excited about this!
3. Jordan & I are going to NOLA at the end of May for a wedding! John's secretary is getting married. I can't wait to share this super special day with them!
4. JP has started T-Ball - Jordan's dance recital is in June. It's going to be a busy season!
5. The summer is filling up quickly with GA Camp, VBS, Youth Camp (I'm a counselor), Grandmother & Papa Camp, and just plain old relaxing..... I'm NOT teaching Summer School!
In lieu of it being Finally Friday and the hope of all that's coming our way... I thought we could all use a happy song! I pray you have a great "morning" - and an even better weekend!