I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Live Like That

What a full week it's been!  I administered a TAKS test, a Chemistry Final, went to New Orleans and tomorrow I'm traveling to Kilgore for my VERY LAST Saturday training!!!  I'm so excited for that part of my new journey to come to a close!

On Friday mornings, during my prayer time, I typically reflect back on the week.  I'm often confessing that I could have done things better.  I could have been more compassionate.  I could have not gotten upset so quickly.  I should have shown more of Him & less of me.

I know, whether I realize it at the time or not, that I'm leaving my fingerprint every place I go.   I want it to be a positive one.  One that points to Jesus.

While in New Orleans I spoke about our current assignment from the Lord.  One of the things we talked about was "how will we be graded on this assignment".  Isn't this what every kid wants to know from their teacher?

With God it's pretty simple.  My life - the way I live it - will reflect what kind of grade I'm getting.  Does my life reflect the person of Jesus?  Does it show more of Him and less of me?

In my heart - this is the kind of life that I want to live.  I know I've got a long way to go.  I'm so grateful that He gives me grace upon grace to get it right!

I heard this song last week and have been so encouraged by it - I hope you enjoy your Friday!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comments:

Granpic said...

Paul said for me to live is Christ.......Really??

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!