I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

His Word Sunday

Yesterday I went to Kilgore for the very last Saturday training session!  Victory!

I started this program in April 2011 and now I only have 3 more online classes and an ESL test remaining and in June I will have my Standard Certificate.

When it's all said and done I will be be certified in every Science 8-12th grade, ESL & G/T.

What a journey!  I could not have done this without the prayers of friends and family and of course the Lord.

I read this verse this morning and had to say "Amen" while reading....

Psalm 54:4 (ESV)
Behold, God is my helper;
the Lord is the upholder of my life.

The upholder of my life!  There are so many names of God.  We see them throughout scripture - Healer, Prince of Peace, Provider... etc.  I love them all.

But I think I just found a new favorite - the Upholder of my life.

This picture here represents the Upholder of my life.
(notice at the bottom right my total hours!)

I could not have completed all of this right after John's move to Heaven if the Lord had not been holding up my life!

Thank you God!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!