I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

His Word Sunday

Dwell Secure

Have you ever thought about who, what, or where you place your security?  I'm talking about your every day living security...

If it's in anything but God, you're going to feel empty when (not if) it goes away....



Psalm 102: 25-28 (ESV)
Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You will remain; they will all wear out like a garment.  
You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away,
but You are the same, and Your years have no end.
The children of Your servants shall dwell secure; 
their offspring shall be established before You.

Did you see it..."they will ALL wear out like a garment" - everything but the Lord.

Make sure your security is in Him before anything else!

This is how we "dwell secure."

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!