I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Life is not a snapshot

Today is the last day of school  - well at least for my kids!

I think a little bit it started yesterday.  My kids got to dig out potatoes from my cousin's garden.  They had a blast and learned so much!  It was a good day!

I'm learning to celebrate those moments as they come along.  I read this verse this morning and it just seemed to go along with a song that a friend sent me this week (Thanks Angel!).

Psalm 119:75-76 (ESV)
I know, O Lord, that Your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.  Let Your steadfast love comfort me according to Your promise to Your servant.

Josh Wilson's new CD is entitled, "Life is not a Snapshot" - Praise God!

I know I can't see the end - but I'm clinging to His promises every day that all this will be for His glory.  In the mean time I'm doing my best to be comforted by the Lord.





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!