I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, April 29, 2011

No matter how far... or how long

Whew!  It's been a week!  This morning, I have so much work to get done for my Alternate Certification!  So I'm sitting in a Starbucks, attempting to have focused time... and then for the last part of the day I'm subbing in the Math Dept.

And yet... I wanted to get my Friday song up before the day got too far away from me.  I would have done it much earlier this morning - but I was far too enthralled in the Royal Wedding.  I really enjoyed watching it - until the commentators went on and on about their great love for one another.

Then I just had to turn it off!  It reminded me of the day I said my own vows in a beautiful white dress - so in love!  And I didn't leave out the word "obey".  I'm just saying!

So today's song is about Heaven.  I wish I knew just how far away it was - and just how soon I could see my love again.

 I know I'll never know... so in the mean time - I'll keep on keeping on... trusting in my Lord to deliver me from this place that's not my home.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!