I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It makes a nice song...

I heard this song on my journey to New Orleans last week.  It's a sweet song and is a nice thought.  At least it made me smile thinking about it.

The theology of it just doesn't work... it wouldn't be Heaven if you could come and go like this... but I still wanted to post it today - why?

It's a nice thought - and makes for a sweet song.

This weekend I'll be participating at my own church's Ladies retreat.  Yes, I'll be sharing a bit of my most current testimony - Leaving the legacy of perseverance!

Y'all have a great weekend!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!