I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing to prove....

Wow!  I've neglected my blog all week!  I think that test took more out of me than I expected it would.

The test was Tuesday and I believe it's taken me until today to fully recover.

I've learned so much about life and really living since John went Home.  He truly taught people more with how he lived than by what he preached.

I recently heard this song and not only thought about the love of my life.... and how he lived every part of this song... but I also thought about how I want this to be true in my own life.  So... I'm making changes in my life today so others can say this about me.

I hope you enjoy this song and have a great weekend!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!