I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

His Word Sunday

Don't Forget!

This morning I am still praising my God for my PASSED test from last Tuesday!  I know it was my God who allowed me to either recall the correct answer or just guess the right choice!  So many people prayed for me - and I give God all the glory.

Most of us have had times in our life where we have thanked God for delivering us - thanked faithful followers for praying for us.  However, it's very natural over time to forget God's faithfulness.

God knew this was a dangerous possibility and He warned against it in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy8:10-11, 17-18 (ESV)
And you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land He has given you.  Take care lest you forget the Lord your God by not keeping His commandments and His rules and His statutes, which I command you today.

Beware lest you say in your heart, 'My power and the might of my hand have gotten me this wealth.'  You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may confirm His covenant that He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

Today - take time to give God the glory for all that you have - for battles won, for provisions, for deliverance, for peace....  Never forget that it all came from Him and His power.

Take care - lest you never forget!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!