I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, March 18, 2011

If You want me to...

Well, Spring Break is almost over...  did it seem to go too fast for you too?

I've missed my kids this week - but I got a ton of good studying done!  I've heard lots of good songs this week that have ministered to me - but this one just keeps coming to my mind.

I heard it about 10-12 years ago, when I was walking through another low valley in my life, and it brought me comfort then and it's doing the same now.

I hope it blesses your heart as it has mine so many times.





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!