I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, February 25, 2011

What does God's love look like?

Have you ever wondered what God's love looks like?

A beautiful sunset...
         A newborn baby....
                   The cross.......

My sister sent me this song to my iPhone this week and I LOVE it!!!!

If I could be so bold - if you've ever wondered what God's love - and to be held by God - looks like...

Just take a look at who I am today!

I know I am held in His steadfast loving arms!  I am a picture of God's love in action.

"This" is what it means to be held!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!