I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

His Word Sunday

Are you ready?

All in all, for the past 40 years... I've been a procrastinator.  If it can be done tomorrow - I've typically waited until tomorrow.

However, there is one area that John & I NEVER procrastinated in - Salvation!  From the moment we both understood what our sin did to our Lord - we committed our whole life to follow Him.

And today... knowing he's celebrating every day with Jesus brings me much comfort.  I want desperately to  continue in John's passion - for everyone to be ready!

Matthew 24:43-44 (ESV)
But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.

Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

My dear sweet friends... You don't always have tomorrow to make a decision about Christ!  I know you think you do.... but you may not!

Jesus told His disciples to get ready!  He's going to return when you least expect it!

It's one thing to put the laundry off, or the bills, or organizing your spice cabinet until tomorrow - but don't put the Lord off one single minute!

And if you know someone who needs the Lord.... don't delay talking to them about the most important decision they will ever make!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!