I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Mystery of God's Math

I love Math!  I loved it in High School and I loved it in College.
252/365
Creative Commons License photo credit: eleanor ryan
I think I love it because it makes sense.  Yesterday I was a sub for 2 Geometry classes and 2 Algebra classes.  As soon as I arrived, I asked for the “Key” – so I could guide the students to the correct answer.  Yes, I admit, my Math may be a little rusty after all these years!!  However, this anxiously anticipated “key” did not arrive.
Therefore I had to work the problems out myself.  One of my most favorite things about the assignments I led them through was how to show their work.  You can easily see what is given, what is needed and how you came to find your solution to the question!
Most of the time Math follows a very specific formula and has a very clear and apparent answer.
However, I’ve learned over the past 55 days that God’s Math is not always as clear as Geometry or Algebra.

To read the rest of this post - visit me at Seeds of Faith



Seeds Of Faith For The Christian Mom


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!