I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Just have to wait....

Well.. it Friday - which means it's time for a song!  I have so many running through my head.  So many that have ministered to me this week.

Many of you have been either sending me songs, videos via the internet and some of you have even given me CD's - I've loved them all!!!

Today I really wanted to post one of John's songs - but time & technology have made me rethink that decision - I'll save it for an upcoming Friday (so stay tuned!).

Here lately - really cool and positive God-things have been happening... and you know what?  I just want to pick up the phone and call John!

Like...
Our finances are beginning to see real health!
I'm making progress on getting my Teacher Certification
Jordan is memorizing verses like crazy
Both kids are LOVING their new church
More & more people are reading their Bibles and attending church for the 1st real time!

Oh!  And I got a new cell phone number - wish I could text him to let him know the number (LOL!)

I just want to tell the person I love the most about all these wonderful things.

But... all of these and so many others - will just have to wait until I see him again.  I just know that when I see him, he's going to scoop me up and dance me around our new heavenly mansion!  (I wonder if there's country music in heaven?)

I love this song by Steven Curtis Chapman - Just have to wait.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!