I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My hope is unchanged!

Yikes!  I just realized that I missed my Friday song yesterday!  I'm getting used to my new schedule of going to work every morning.  I had 2 people text me by mid-morning, checking on me to see if I was okay.

I think my blog has become a good indicator if I'm doing okay - which I love by the way!  I just need to establish a better schedule for myself so I don't send the wrong message.

I've been listening to this song all week.  Okay the truth is I've been singing it in the car by myself - of course... and I love it!

It speaks right to what I've gone through and how I feel.

On December 30th - my earth quaked!  Yes, it seems like prior to that date I had already suffered my share of pain.  But the fact remains that my hope in the Lord is unchanged!

I was sharing with my parents just last night that I believe God is Holy.  I believe God is Perfect.  And... if I believe those two things - then I also believe that God is NEVER late... and He is also NEVER early!  He is always right on time!  And that means that He was right on time with bringing John Home. And it also means that bringing John Home IS God's perfect plan for me and our 2 children.

I definitely don't understand it.  But... my hope in Him is STILL unchanged!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!