I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

His Word Sunday

Where do you look?

So often I look directly at what's in front of me.  You know... Tyranny of the Urgent!  That's usually where my frustration starts - for what is right before me is usually not in perfect order.

However I'm reminded that if we look at what's right before us we will probably always get off track & usually very easily.  We need to keep our eyes on the end goal.  Not the end goal of what we want - but on Jesus Himself!

Psalm 43:3-4 (ESV)
Send out Your light and Your truth; let them lead me; 
let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling!
Then I will go to the altar of God, to God my exceeding joy, 
and I will praise You with the lyre, O God, my God.

This spoke to me this morning.  I think my current end game is on this Science Test - but it's not!  My eyes should be on His Light and His Truth - these never disappoint!





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!