I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something New!

I'm up early today, praying and reading my Bible - both of these are standard morning activities.  However,  today I'm embarking on the beginning of something new in my life!

Today I'm auditing the science and math classes at our local high school.  I've completed all the necessary requirements for being a Substitute Teacher in our school district.  I wanted to spend the day with some teachers - watching - before taking on a class by myself.

I've also registered for my content exam (Science 8-12) for the Alternate Certification program.  While this is not where I thought life would take me, I'm very excited about this new journey I am now traveling.

Today the Lord brought to mind this verse... it certainly is true in my life!

Isaiah 43:19 (ESV)
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?  
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


I'm curious about something...
Am I the only one doing 
something new lately?

If the Lord is giving you something "new" to do - something that is springing forth and feels like a river in the desert - will you share it with me here?

I would love to see all the "newness" 
God is doing in us all!


If you're here from iFellowship... WELCOME!
I hope you grab a cup of your favorite beverage
and hang out with me a while!

Leave me a comment, so I'll know you came by
and know that I'll be by later to visit you as well!


iFellowship





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!