I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

His Words Sunday

I have just had a wonderful quiet time with my Lord.  I wrote several verses down in my brand new journal that my husband gave me for my birthday - and after looking them over, trying to decide which one to share with you today, my heart and my spirit just can't seem to get away from this one from Isaiah.

It's taking all of my strength to not give tons of commentary this morning, as I wish I could share with you what the Lord has shared with me.  But I know today He just wants His Word to stand alone.

I hope it speaks to you and gives you hope & rest this Sunday!

Isaiah 30:15, 18 (ESV)
For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you shall be saved, in quietness and in trust shall be your strength."

Therefore the Lord awaits to be gracious to you, and therefore He exalts Himself to show mercy to you.  For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for Him.

I love you all dearly.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!