I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

His Word Sunday

Do you "get" just how much God sees, knows, and cares about every detail of your life?

He even catches every tear that falls from your eyes!  And He cares when you toss in your sleep.   Today, on Sunday, I hope you can celebrate just how much He loves you!!!

Psalm 56: 8-11 (ESV)
You have kept count of my tossings, put my tears in Your bottle.  Are they not in Your books?
Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call.  This I know, that God is for me.
In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid.  
What can man to do me?

I hope this verse brings you comfort and hope today!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!