I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday - Just fun stuff

Wow!  I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since Tuesday!!!  Where did my week go?!

Tuesday was my 40th birthday - I wrote a Decade in Review.
On Wednesdays I lead 2 Ladies Bible Studies and have a church staff meeting - so that day is super full and I just didn't get up early enough to post something.
Thursday - well - I just wasn't in the mood to be honest with everyone...

which brings me to Friday!

Friday are fun days in our house.  My husband has the day off and we typically do a fun breakfast, and just hang out with each other the whole day!

So I have a treat for you today.  Not too long ago I was reading my good friend Sara's blog, Confessions of the Pastor's Wife, and she shared with her readers about her new Mini-van!  She shared with us how they love to give their cars a name!  I loved this!  (by the way... if you've got time - you've got to click on my friend Sara's blog - she writes beautifully about her life and her faith - she is indeed a blessing!)

I love finding other minivan moms out there!  I NEVER thought in a million years I would drive a minivan!  Surely that's a sign that you're a nerdy Mom!!!  Right?  WRONG!!!!

I love my Honda Odyssey!  The automatic doors are life-savers!  And now my kids can close their own doors with just a touch of a button - and if they forget, I can close it... with just a touch of a button!  Genius I tell ya, genius!

So in honor of the mini-van - I have this video for you all to enjoy.  Again, I know this is an old video and you've probably seen it a million times - but it makes me laugh every time I watch it. (I also know it's about a Toyota - but I still love the concept even though I drive a Honda!)



So this morning.... I'm curious.... how many of you are driving minivans... 
when you thought you never would?!
And LOVE IT!!!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!