I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to me!

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today.  I know Saturdays can be a very busy time around the house.  It's either a totally chilled out day - hanging with the family or it's a day to get caught up on all those household chores that you didn't get to during the week.

I'm really excited about my Saturday!!!  My Mom & Dad have come in for a visit from Texas.  Next week I'm celebrating a really big birthday (new decade!).  They arrived yesterday afternoon and have been "treating" us ever since!  They took us out to a fun New Orleans po-boy sandwich shop for lunch and then brought the nicest, tastiest steaks and potatoes you've ever seen!  I think with that they just about brought Texas with them to New Orleans!!!

Today my Mom is taking me shopping (for my birthday present)!!! I can't decide what I'm more excited about... new clothes or fun hang out time with my Mom - (oh!  did I mention we get to do this shopping kid-free?!).  And she's also enrolled in what she calls - BLOG SCHOOL - with me!  So in addition to shopping - me and my Mom are going to do blog-stuff today! 

By the way - she blogs at Lanita's Legacy - it's already super cute - come check it out!

Could this day get any better?!  I don't think so!
Happy Early Birthday to me!

What fun thing are you doing today?  Whatever it is - I hope you have a restful & fun Saturday!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!