I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Need some inspiration?!

Hey Friends!

Do you have things in your life that you keep waiting to really take off?  You know the things I'm talking about - projects that you just know are going to bring you success...  promises from the Lord that you keep waiting to come into full vision?  You keep looking, but each day it seems they are either right where you left them yesterday - or perhaps it seems they got further away?

The children of Israel experienced this too - but you know what?  They finally made it and we see a beautiful picture of it here in Joshua.  Come over to A Woman Inspired to read about this incredible revealed promise!

(Click on the BLOG feature on the top right! - that's where you'll find me today!)










Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!