I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

His Words Sunday (July 18)

I don't know where you are this morning  - if you're busily getting ready for church, enjoying your calm Sunday afternoon, or gearing up for whatever Monday morning may bring you - but no matter what the circumstances of your Sunday happen to be - God's Word is the answer.



You may be wondering,
"but you don't even know my question!"  
That's right - and God's Word is still the answer.

Today's scripture for HIS WORDS SUNDAY come from Romans, Paul's letter to the people of Rome.

It is my prayer that these words meet you right where you are and truly bring you hope!

Romans 5:3-5 (ESV)
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that sufferings produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit how has been given to us.

Just for a quick review:
SUFFERING - ENDURANCE - CHARACTER - HOPE


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

grandmotherpic said...

What a great word from the Word. I also am amazed that you have it together enough to post this on a Sunday morning..Wow!! I got started early too this morning and had lunch in the oven and even had time to pray and go over my lesson one last time. But to post ... no way. You go girl. And you are so right. The Word is the answer especially on Sunday morning.. Often that's when I need it the most.

Michelle said...

Great scripture, God's word is and will always be the answer. I see it as another undeniable truth of God that in His word you can find all the answers. Thank you for stopping by and entering my little giveaway! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!