I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

His Words Sunday

I don't typically post things on my blog on Sunday.  Not out of reverence for the day - but honestly, because as a Pastor's Wife and Women's Minister, Sunday morning is a little crazy at our house.  I'm usually taking one last look at my lesson for the ladies, getting my kids ready for church, finding that one last thing that perhaps my husband needs me to bring up to the church, and a plethora of other things...

However, this morning the Lord laid on my heart that perhaps I could share a small verse - not a long devotional with all kinds of cute illustrations and stories - but just a verse - that could encourage others to know their God better.  A verse that could show us all who it is we're about to go and worship.

So today, I'm staring His Words Sunday!

If you know you're God better - you'll pray better, worship better, and so many other things that the Lord calls us to do.

Today - worship The God Most High - El Elyon - along with David.

Psalm 9:1-2 (ESV)
 I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; 
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.  
I will be glad and exult in you; 
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.


Enjoy your day of worshiping with your whole heart - the God Most High!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!