I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Make the most of my time

Can you believe it's been 10 years?!  This weekend is a very special time in the life of our country as we remember those who lost their life on that fateful day - September 11th.

I'm sure we all remember where we were when we heard that the towers were falling.  Then later how we learned that the tragedy wasn't over as 2 more locations had crashes!

There were many many heroes that day.  Heroes that lost their life to save another.  I know time helps - but it doesn't make their pain go away.  Especially as they experience time marching on without their loved ones.

I'm experiencing this very thing too.  I did a double take just yesterday - seeing JP age - it seems right before my very eyes.  I wish John could see how well his children are doing and how incredible young people they are becoming!

I'm going to make the most of my time here.  I'm going to do my best to do all that the Lord still requires of me.  But I still look forward to the day when I can see him again.  I know the Lord is saving my place in His Kingdom.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!