I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

His Word Sunday

Shiney vs. Hard

In my Science class we're about to study chemical & physical changes. Physical changes reveal only outward changes to the substance -while chemical changes change the actual make-up of the substance.

I saw a chemical change in the Bible & I'm going to be pondering this one for a while.
However... This chemical change affects the physical as well!!

Ecclesiastes 8:1 (ESV)
A man's wisdom makes his face shine, and the hardness of his face is changed.

Today, let His wisdom shine on your face & let the hardness of life's sorrows soften.

I love you all dearly,
Penny



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!