I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Great first week!

Wow!  I think this is the first week in quite some time where I have not made a post at all.  Please know that this is not my new norm.  I'm just getting adjusted to my new school schedule.  I'm hoping next week I can ease back into my commitments to one of my favorite places... Living Above!

It's finally Friday!  I made it through my first entire week of being a Science Teacher at Lufkin High School!

It was GREAT!!!  Not without challenges, not perfect, but if I had to give a rating - I would say an 8 or 9 for sure!  The main thing I must change is my shoes!  I must find some cute, (not flats), comfortable shoes.  Got any suggestions?

I already love my students, I'm getting the hang of the timing out my lessons to last the entire 75 to 85 minutes, and I'm learning to eat lunch really fast!

I haven't had a lot of time to listen to much music this week... well... if I did it was all instrumental praise - something that was just soft and easy on the ears - so I could focus on lesson plans and understanding what conference period duty meant.

So this morning - instead of a song that has related to a specific thing of my life - I thought I would just play one of my favorites.

Life can get so busy - and hard - we often wonder if it's really all worth it.  If taking the time to truly love others and the Lord is worth the sacrifice.  Let me say with a resounding YES it is!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!