I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Still my heart will sing...

It's official!  
Today, the teacher's officially begin 
the 2011-2012 School Year.

I'm really excited!  I've been working in my classroom for about about week now and just about have the parts you can see ready.  This morning as I began my prayer time, I asked the Lord to give me strength for this new journey.

Eight months ago if you had said I would be teaching Science to 9th graders I would have probably laughed!



My life certainly doesn't look like what I expected that's for sure.

My sister - the sweetest sister anyone could ever have - sent me this song one day while I was working in my room.  I fell in love with it.  It's my prayer that no matter what life looks like - familiar or foreign - that this will be true in my life.

No matter what... still my heart will sing!

I hope you enjoy today's Friday's Song!





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!