I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

His Word Sunday

Where is it?

Have you ever lost something and prayed God would reveal to you its exact location & quickly?! Like your keys when you're running late?  Or an important piece of paper - that you know you just had in your hands - and now it's no where to be found?

As I was reading my One Year Bible this morning I saw where Job reminds us where a very important thing is found... just in case we've lost it.

I'm talking about wisdom & understanding.  So often I wonder if I've ever had these to things to begin with... or if I've just misplaced them momentarily.

No worries - Job tell us EXACTLY where to find these priceless items.

Job 28:20-21, 23, 28 (ESV)
"From where, then, does wisdom come?  
And where is the place of understanding?  
It is hidden from the eyes of all the living 
and concealed from the birds of the air.  

God understands the way to it, 
and He knows its place.

And He said to man, 
'Behold, the fear of the Lord, 
that is wisdom, 
and to turn away from evil 
is understanding.' "




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!