I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, August 19, 2011

My World of 85

Today is Open Assembly for every Lufkin ISD employee!

I can't wait!

I've heard our Superintendent say all week that he hasn't met a man or woman who doesn't look good in purple... so I've got the new Purple Football T-Shirt all ready to go for today's attire.

I know today is going to be a pep rally for the teachers - to get us pumped up for Monday.  Another phrase I've heard all week of In-Service is this, "They're coming on Monday!"

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready.  "Is your room ready?" - they all ask.  Whether I'm ready or not - they WILL walk through my door on Monday.  So far I have 85 students.

Of course I have many academic goals for my classroom.  But this song talks about many that are not on any standardized requirements document.

I want to ready myself to shine the light of Jesus.  I want to be a voice of hope in the wilderness.  I want to be the hands & feet of Jesus....

I love this video!  Until the whole world hears... my goal is that my world of 85 would see Jesus through me... starting on Monday!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!