I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

His Word Sunday

I read this Psalm this morning from my One Year Bible and just couldn't help but share it here...




I don't know where you are this morning or what you are needing to hear - but this Psalm is filled with guidance to repent, hope for your soul, steadfast love and plenty of redemption.

Psalm 130:1-8 (ESV)

Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord!
O Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my pleas for mercy!

If You, O Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?
But with You there is forgiveness, that You may be feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I hope;
my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning.

O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with Him is plentiful redemption.
And He will redeem Israel from all his iniquities.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!