I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

His Word Sunday

What a precious gift!!

We're on our way home from Disney World & we all had a wonderful time!!

As we got on the road to travel home we had church in the car. We sang the Chris Tomlin song, "How Great is Our God". Afterward we all shared a way that God showed His greatness to us this week.

Then I read these verses from my One Year Bible...

Psalm 24:1
 1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.
      The world and all its people belong to him.


 Proverbs 20:12

 12 Ears to hear and eyes to see—
      both are gifts from the Lord.

I just wanted to take this time & place to thank the Lord for this wonderful opportunity to take my kids to such a magical place!!

Then I want to thank everyone who helped to make this trip possible. When John moved to Heaven I wondered how we would pay bills & because of your love for God & John, not only are my bills being paid... But my kids enjoyed Disney World too.

This week is a beautiful picture of how the earth is the Lord's & all that we see, hear & experience are gifts from the Lord!!!

Thank you everyone!!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!