I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

His Word Sunday

Overwhelming Victory

As I'm typing this we're on the second leg our our journey to Disney World. We should arrive there today around 3-4pm.

From my iPad I'm having difficulties uploading pictures... See facebook for trip pics!

We've already had church in the car! JP opened us up in prayer & then we sang a praise sing together & then my Sis led us un a devotional from the 10 Commandments! It was great!

See this picture!
http://gallery.me.com/ppfranklin#100008/Devotional

Friends & family... This is the picture of "overwhelming victory"!!

Check this out...

Romans 8:35-37(NLT)

Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”[c]) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

Despite all our recent heartaches... HE is still giving us victorious joy!

Enjoy your overwhelmingly victorious Sunday!!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!