I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, July 22, 2011

I just might bend - but I won't break!

I think I'm as excited as the kids!!!  In about 24 hours we'll be getting in the car to go to Disney World!!  John & I always dreamed of some day taking the kids there.  I know he's smiling in Heaven knowing this dream is finally coming true!

For today's song I wanted something really fun & peppy - to go along with my excited mood.  I've been listening to this song as I've been driving to Kilgore every week to help me wake up - and boy has it worked.

I love it for many reasons... here are a few of the lines that I like,
"I just might bend but I won't break" - this is all because of God in my life!

"when life won't play along & right keeps going wrong, & I can't seem to find my way, I know where I am found, so I won't let it drag me down"

I know where I am found!  I am 100% found in the Lord's hands.  And today, He's letting me dance... all the way to Disney World!!

Today, the Franklin family is doing the happy dance!  So let's MOVE!

Enjoy this fun song!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!