I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

His Word Sunday

It's Sunday morning and time to "get back to work" as we leave the wonderfulness of the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I don't know about you... but I need a little push to make it through to the end of the year.

I read several verses from my One Year Bible this morning that gave me the "push" or the "hope" that I was looking for.

These two were my favorites! If you too need a little extra juice to make it this morning, I hope this helps you like it helped me!

Psalm 119:114, 116 (ESV)
You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your Word.
Uphold me according to Your promise, that I may live, and let me not be put to shame in my hope!

Proverbs 28:20 (ESV)
A faithful man will abound with blessings...

Just keep on keeping on this morning.  You are in a safe place filled with hope & blessings if you remain faithful!

Have a great Sunday!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!