I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

His Word Sunday

This morning I read a verse from Ezekiel that reminds us all that God is in total control.  Strange how we need to be reminded of this often, isn't it?


This verse spoke to me today and I hope it does the same for you.  I pray that God will use this to either comfort you and bring hope or to bring you back to Him as He wanted to do for the Israelites so many years ago. (notice all the "I" statements at the end of the verse - POWERFUL!)

Ezekiel 17:24 (ESV)

And all the trees of the field 
shall know that I am the LORD; 
I bring low the high tree, and make high the low tree,
 dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. 
 I am the LORD; 
I have spoken, and 
I will do it!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!