I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Which home?

In the past 23 days I've stayed in 5 homes.  While we were in Fort Worth for my husband's funeral we were about to leave the church one afternoon, and I told my 6 year old daughter to gather up her things, as we would be going home soon.

I was referring to my sister's house at that moment... but I'll never forget Jordan's response...
"Which home, Mommy?"


It's interesting how we throw that word around - home - as if it's just a physical location.  A place where you keep your "stuff."

I typically put a song up on my blog on Fridays - and I think this one best fits where I am emotionally right now, and it's all about home.      


thanks to those of you who sent this to me =)









Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!