I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

His Word Sunday

If you're a new follower of my blog.... my Sunday post is called His Word Sunday.  I like to reserve a day where the total emphasis is solely on scripture - not cute & funny things my kids have said, or lessons I've recently learned - but rather, it's a time for me to just let the Lord talk.

This morning's scripture is not just FROM His Word - but is also ABOUT His Word - and why we should turn to it daily - no matter what the circumstances.



Psalm 19:7-11 (ESV)
The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;
the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
the commandments of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; 
the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; 
the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; 
sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb.

Moreover, by them is your servant warned, in keeping them there is great reward.





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!