I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Which one is your favorite?

like the one we got in St. Lucia to remember our honeymoon.
Then there's the one we got from Pottery Barn to commemorate our 1st year of marriage.
Oh!  The Waterford cross is a beautiful one from a former employer!
I love the one we got the year our first baby was born.
The serious ones - the funny ones
The ones with pictures!
Then of course the homemade ones from our children are the absolute best!

I'm talking about the ornaments that adorn our tree.

There are as many different decorated trees as there are homes to fill them.  I have one friend who decorates according to a color theme each year.  I have another friend who has a complete tree dedicated to her college alma mater - complete with orange only lights & everything!

I love the many different personalities of decorated Christmas trees.  They tell quite the story of the owners' lives.

To read the rest of this post come & join me at Seeds of Faith Women!


Seeds Of Faith For The Christian Mom



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!