I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Movie Time!

I love this time of year!

I love how my house looks all decorated to the hilt.
I love the smell of my Holiday Cheer Circle E Candle.
I love sneaking in presents and finding creative hiding places for them all.
I love baking things like Christmas cookies, my grandmother's Texas Trash, cheese balls 
(okay only 1 of these involves actual baking! LOL!)

I also really love all the fun Christmas movies;
and I don't even mind watching them over and over and over!

It seems as if it's not really Christmas until we watch the following:

It's A Wonderful Life
The Christmas Story
The Polar Express
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

This year... this one has been one of my favorites!  It was definitely a childhood favorite and now I'm LOVING sharing this movie with my kiddos!




I also love the old versions of Rudolf & Frosty the Snowman!



What are your favorite Christmas movies?


If you're here from iFellowship... WELCOME!
I hope you grab a cup of your favorite beverage
and hang out with me a while!
Leave me a comment, so I'll know you came by
and know that I'll be by later to visit you as well!



iFellowship



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!