I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Class Christmas Parties

Today is my daughter's class Christmas Party.  Yes, there will be a gift exchange - but they've really simplified this from the days when I was in school.

For her party, every child was required to bring a wrapped book (with a $5 budget).  Wow!  This made it really simple! We even had to bring it to school in advance of today's party.

So in honor (or memory) of days gone by (1970 something)....
I thought I would share with you one of the gifts I received at one of my school Christmas parties.

The Chipmunk Christmas record
(I wonder if it's still at my Mom & Dad's house?!)


Enjoy & Merry Christmas!
(It's just ONE week away!!!)





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!