I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Monday, December 20, 2010

The week before...

True to my schedule, I got up this morning and read my Bible and prayed.  I then opened my laptop, ready to pour words of inspiration and wisdom onto the screen.

And yet... all I can think about it the play date we're having here later this morning, cleaning my kitchen, and running to the store before everyone arrives for some nice fun treats.

This is going to be a fun week.  I'm going to spend some quality time with my family as we make our final preparations for Friday & Saturday.

I'm looking forward to our 2 services on Friday night.  I think my favorite is our midnight service - and the kids LOVE going to church in their Christmas pajamas!

Last night our church took about 30 people to the homes around our church and sang Christmas Carols to them.  It was so much fun.  It's one of my favorite things that we do as a church.

How will you be spending this week before Christmas?



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!