I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Beautiful Life

Here we go.... it's December.  I have so many mixed emotions floating around in my head and my heart for the upcoming days.

I'm excited about what this time of year means to my young children.  I'm looking forward to closing out what has so far been the absolute hardest year of my entire life.  I'm extremely sad that I'm not sharing it with the love of my life.

I've written many blogs in my head lately - and yet had no time to put them on the computer.

I still wonder if God will let the sun shine again on my life or will I live in the rain and the clouds forever.

I heard this song this week and found hope.  I know I have some more hard days ahead... but like this song says, "just like the sun, you'll rise to fill the empty skies."

Listen for this one too... it made me smile - "I can't wait for you to hold what I already know."






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!