I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas... now what?

I'm posting my Friday song a day early this week.  Tomorrow is more than just a "Friday" - tomorrow will be my husband's One Year Anniversary in Heaven.  I'll be writing something special to honor him - so I'm posting my weekly song today.

Yesterday my Mom & I cleaned the house.  She tackled the Christmas decorations while I took on the kids' room and the bathroom!  We both agreed that each year we love pulling out the decorations and talking about the memories behind them all.

However, we're equally as glad to put them in their special boxes and send them back to their happy home in the attic once Christmas is over.  I'm waking up this morning with an "Ahhhh!!!!" feeling seeing all the furniture put back in its normal place.

I heard a song this past week that I totally fell in love with it and wanted to share it with you today.  There is one very important aspect of Christmas we don't ever need to pack away.  The Light that is Christmas is to be decorated in our homes and in our lives every day!

Let's not forget that as we move further and further away from December 25th.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!