I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, December 9, 2011

I need a Silent Night

Ready. Set.  Go go go go!!!

Well, we're in the full swing of all that December brings.  I looked at my calendar for the weekend and the first night that where nothing is scheduled is next Tuesday.

Seriously.

My very first school semester is winding down and I'm already gearing up for the things I want to make better for my next batch of kiddos - who by the way arrive on January 9th.  There are Christmas parties and programs galore and just a little bit more shopping to do.

I wonder if for Christmas I could ask for peace & quiet.  Oh yeah... Christ is Peace.  I'm so glad that He is a  place I can turn to when the world gets a little too busy and a lot too noisy.

People ask me all the time why in the world I get up at 3:45am.  Do you know how quiet it is at that time of day?  It's quite Heavenly!

That's why I love this song!  I hope you enjoy some Peace & quiet this season!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!