I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Leavin' Heaven

Yay!  It's Christmas Eve Eve!  




John & I loved celebrating!  We celebrated almost everything - it didn't matter how small or big - we celebrated life together!

So on this day, we enjoyed doing something special.  We woke up with bright eyes like our children and said, "Merry Christmas Eve Eve" to one another before we even got out of the bed.  Silly?  Perhaps.

I'm so excited that today a very special family is taking me to Houston to hear the Trans Siberian Orchestra!  I know it's going to be a treat I'll remember for a very long time.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate Christmas Eve Eve!

Obviously I've been thinking about Heaven a lot lately.  John's first Christmas in his new Home.  I know there's no "Christmas" as we know it in Heaven - but it helps me to know that he's "celebrating" in the best place possible.

I heard this song this week and it made me smile.  I'm so glad that Jesus loved me so much that He left such a perfect place to come and give me hope!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!