I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hungry for Him

Here we are.... Finally Friday!

I sure have missed coming to my blog this week!  I've started a new morning routine - that involves working out!  Writing here is one of my greatest passions - so I'll work it back in, I promise!  I even wrote a blog, but signing permission slips and reviewing spelling words - cut my time short.

Here's a sneak preview of what God's doing in my life...

He's been showing me just how much He emptied Himself for me - and how I must do so too -  for others.  I've gotten to the end of the day feeling so "poured out" and empty.  As I've cried to the Lord about this - He's reminded me that 1) He did this for me, and 2) It is this hungry and empty feeling that keeps me close to Him!

This song reminds me that I truly am desperately hungry for the Lord.  I will walk any road as long as He walks it with me!  And as we walk together - He heals my broken spirit.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!