I'm so glad you've stopped by my blog! I am a Women's Minister and a former Pastor's Wife. I love finding God in my regular-everyday-stuff. I struggle with keeping up with the laundry, I love blogging, and my kids are my first line of ministry. I am recently widowed. So God and I are on a brand new journey as I try to find peace and understanding. Please grab a cup of coffee and let's get to know one another as we journey on our faith walk together.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Every time I breathe

This morning I'm thanking God that I've had a really good week.  It's been super full with very busy schedules.  I think we had something going every night!  But in spite of the crazy schedule, I had many smiles!!

So... today I wanted to do a happy song!

I read a verse on Tuesday that is still with me today... I think about it every time I walk into my classroom.

Hebrews 12:14-15 (ESV)
Strive for peace with everyone, 
and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.  
See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; 
that no "root of bitterness" springs up and causes trouble.

Wow!  This whole passage is wonderful - but the part about seeing that "no one fails to obtain the grace of God" has stuck with me.

Every time I open my mouth, or look someone in the eye - I want them to experience God's grace and not my drama.  I directly come in contact with 70 students and about 25 teachers every day!

100.  I have 100 opportunities every day to show God's grace!  What a thought!

That's why I love this song for today!  Enjoy!






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from you and value what you have to say. God bless you and thanks for stopping by!